Daniel,

On 12/7/23 13:25, Daniel Skiles wrote:
All,
I've been doing some testing, and I'm pretty sure the addSslHostConfig operation on ProtocolHandler is busted in 9.0.83.

In versions prior to 9.0.82, you can call the operation with a single argument of type SSLHostConfig.

In 9.0.82, that contract seems to have been broken, and you had to call it with two arguments:  an SSLHostConfig and a boolean.

In 9.0.83, it seems as though both operations are present, but which one is actually accessible at runtime is non-deterministic.

This behavior presents through a direct invoke(...) call and via a JMX Proxy object instantiated through JMX.newMBeanProxy.

I have attached a sample file that reproduces the behavior (sometimes, as it is nondeterministic).

Is this a bug, or am I simply using the available feature incorrectly?

If it is the former, how do I formally report this?  If it is the latter, what is the "correct" way to call this operation from JMX?

I think your attachment was stripped. Can it be posted in-line?

-chris