Hello Team ,

We are facing a issue with the tomcat application login URL , where it is
asking twice for login to the user , with first login it will redirect again to
the login page , while reentering the credentials again , it is successful (
with second attempt it is working ) and user will be redirected to the next
page , this issue we have encountered after a datacenter migration for the
tomcat server on Test region , the servers were cloned from the original server
to the new datacenter servers, we had manually updated the new IP address on
the configuration files related to new servers , but with testing part we
encountering this issue ,

We had 2 servers on Test region which are load balanced where 1 server is
working fine ( with another server shutdown ) , no issue with login page on
this server , while issue happening on another server.

The application login page resides on the Lotus Domino server and
authentication happens on Domino side and then it redirects the request to
Apache and Tomcat servers .

Please suggest on this issue .

Thanks,
Mohit