On 08/02/2024 13:45, Rick Noel wrote:
Our application uses classes in this jar     xmlrpc-server3.1.3.jar .(it is the
latest version)

We are trying to migrate to Tomcat 10 but that  jar uses the   javax.server.
package classes instead of the needed  jakarta.server. pacakage.

I have tried running this jar trough the latest Tomcat 10 migration tool
(jakartaee-migration-1.0.7) which is suppose to alter the jar to make all
classes use  jakarta.server.  classes

but the tool is not fully converting all the classes,  since I still get
compile errors at run time.

Please provide details of the compilation errors that you see.

I think in addition to not using  javax.server.  the jar should use this class

java.net.URI  instead of   java.net.URL

That seems ... unlikely.

anyone have ideas on how to make xmlrpc-server3.1.3.jar  tomcat 10 compliant?

I'd be surprised if the migration tool didn't process a JAR that old correctly.

Mark

BTW the jar in question has classes in this package
org.apache.xmlrpc.

Rick Noel
Systems Programmer | Westwood One
rn...@westwoodone.com