On 07/02/2024 11:43, Manak Bisht wrote:
I think I have narrowed down the problem. For Tomcat 9 (v9.0.85), using
0.0.0.0 for the local member and receiver works fine. However, the same
does not work in Tomcat 8.5 (v8.5.98).

Same JRE?

Generally, I wouldn't use 0.0.0.0, I'd use a specific IP address. I'm not sure how the clustering would behave with 0.0.0.0

Mark

Sincerely,
Manak Bisht