Good day ,

We are trying to integrate Apache Tomcat with Azure Sentinel, we realized that
the agent that needs to be installed on our Apache Tomcat machines will be
deprecated in August 2024 and as such we would like to find out if there is
another agent that will be provided to Microsoft as part of the Apache Tomcat
data connector on Azure Sentinel?

If there will be a new agent provided, please advise on timeframes of when it
will be available on Azure Sentinel.

If there is no new agent that will be provided from an Apache Tomcat
perspective, could you please advise if the current available agent on Azure
Sentinel will still be able to ingest logs accordingly after it has been
deprecated?

Your assistance with this will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Kele Masemola