Chris,

Thanks for your suggestion!

Another question I would like to confirm with you is if we have to remove
the ojdbc jar file from our web application’s web-inf/lib folder or not.

The reason of our concern is that we need to use the same code base to
create a jar file and deploy it to stone branch which needs to have the
ojdbc jar file included in the application.

Therefore, we prefer to include the ojdbc jar file in the application to
avoid confusion, however, we’re not sure if this will cause any issues for
the web application’s deployment or not on tomcat server.

Thanks again for your help!
Jenny