I have the following configuration:

HAPROXY                       TOMCAT9
https://cms.site.org/    ==>  https://cms.site.org:8443/

Haproxy is passing the https-request through to tomcat.

So far the request seems to arrive on the tomcat side but a secure connection
can't be established since the
certificate infomation is missing.

I looked at the server.xml config file, especially into the section:

  <Connector port="8443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
               maxThreads="150" SSLEnabled="true">
        <SSLHostConfig>
            <Certificate certificateKeystoreFile="conf/localhost-rsa.jks"
                         type="RSA" />
        </SSLHostConfig>
    </Connector>

I can supply the information where the site.cer and priv.key are located but
which protocol to use and what else parameters are required
is a closed book to me. Could anyone help?

Thank you.

--
Christoph