Mark,

On 6/10/24 14:56, Timothy Resh wrote:
After much debugging, I have found the issue in my situation. In the
server.xml file, you must put keystoreType="PKCS12" for it to recognize the
keystore properly.

That doesn't make any sense to me. Not a single one of your previous posts has been using a keystore file at all for Tomcat. You did show how you assembled a (rather complicated) PKCS12 keystore file using a combination of openssl and keytool in your message from 25 March but this is the only place in your configuration file I see that file:

    SSLPassword="${KSENC(6qkaMErQ==; C:\Certificate\Keystore\Vessel.p12)}"

I have *no idea* what you are doing in there, but I assumed that keystore contained some kind of password and not a certificate or RSA key.

-chris

On Fri, Apr 5, 2024 at 4:27 AM Roberto Benedetti <