As long as the webapp is reporting 404's - you're in good
shape and probably not exposing hints of new vectors for
attack. (Sometimes 500's errors can provide hints for tweaking
parameters)

But this is really a case study for why people may want to
run a web application firewall. (I do not have a recommended
vendor / solution)

Conversely, this is a good time for the developers to review
their server logging and tune it to be less verbose for these
normal exceptions. As well as implementing logging frameworks
and logging at the appropriate level (fatal through debug)

-Tim