De: Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Enviado: martes, 25 de junio de 2024 12:51
Para: users@tomcat.apache.org <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Asunto: Re: How to configure Tomcat with a Managed Service Account when using
LocalMachine certificates for TLS

A few questions:

- how are are starting Tomcat?

- is Tomcat installed as a Windows service?

- which account is Tomcat running under?

There are a few references to "user" in your question. It is not clear
if this is:
- the user administering a Tomcat service
- a user that is starting Tomcat from the command line
- the user that the Tomcat service is running as
- something else

Mark