All,

On 7/15/24 13:24, Jurevich, Aidan wrote:
Hi,
My organization has a few devices that have the file tomcat-juli-8.5.57.jar
installed on them via the program Altair and are showing up as vulnerable to
CVE-2019-0232 and CVE-2020-1938, which according to your documentation seems to
be fixed for this version of the file. This seems to be an issue with Microsoft
Defender being unable to read the version of the file. I was just making sure
for our records that this issue has been solved as well as checking to see if
you had any recommendations about how we can get this file to stop popping up
as vulnerable.

Altair seems to have reproduced Tomcat's documentation with very little editing and absolutely no credit to the project on this page:
https://help.altair.com/2023/panopticon/realtimeinstall/onlinehelp/156_ConfiguringApacheTomcatLogs1.htm

:/

-chris