Please, I've already posted this question twice and nobody help me.
My problem is that I created on address to my application through the file httpd.conf of Apache pointing to the server where are installed Tomcat and my application. When I access the application by this address, the Tomcat creates more than one session for the same user. So the application lost the user's information and doesn't work. Accessing the application by the server's ip address and application's name everything works fine.
what's can be happening?

sorry by my English

Juba

--------------------------------------------------------- Mensagem verificada pelo software de Anti-Virus McAfee. FAMERP - STI