- JK connector
     - ISAPI Redirector:
isapi_redirect.msi<http://tg-corpserver.cup.hp.com:8080/corpwiki/attach?page=TomcatConnectors%2Fisapi_redirect.msi>is
an Installer package for IIS 5 and later Web Server that takes care of
     all the configuration
steps<http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc-archive/jk2/jk/iishowto.html#Configuring%2520the%2520ISAPI%2520Redirector>for
you. The conf steps page that is hyperlinked here is actually archived
     under the jk2 connector but its really the same steps that the
jk connector
     seems to be taking neway.