Hi Everybody,

                      I wanted to make the tomcat container secure. So I
converted the http to https by generating self signed certificate. There is an
application running under the tomcat server called gridsphere. So in the
gridsphere portal it was unable to show the list of portlets running which it
was previously showing before making the tomcat container secure. The error you
get on the Portal interface when u log in, Portlet Manager service portlet
shows:-

             "Unable to retrieve list of portlets. Make sure tomcat-users.xml
has been edited according to the UserGuide"

                      I also went through the documentation of gridsphere and
made some changes in tomcat-users.xml file as per that documentation. But still
Portlet Manager Service does not show the list of portlets. The documentation
is at http://www.gridsphere.org/gridsphere/docs/UsersGuide/UsersGuide.pdf.

                     Kindly suggest me the solution for that.

  Keyur

See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.