Anyone know of website which has a step by step procedure to upgrade?

"Guilherme Silveira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
07/27/2006 08:28 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Tomcat Upgrade

4.1.12...

Cant really help on such resource just be careful with session timeout
setup on web.xml as it seems to not work properly on 4.1.12...
setMaxInactiveInterval works as expected...

Att

Guilherme Silveira

--
Guilherme Silveira