Thanks,
I am using mod_jk in auto config. mode as my Apache and Tomcat are on one
machine. I setup the httpd.conf to load mod_jk.so . Started Apache by
apachectl start command. Then try to run the numberguess example, but it
appears to me that jsp pages are not executing correctly. I get internal
server error. Also even if I specified the JkLogFile in httpd.conf file I do
not find mod_jk.log file.
My guess is some thing I am missing in setting up connection in Auto config
mode.
----------------------------This is from server.xml
-------------------------------------------.
  <Listener className="org.apache.jk.config.ApacheConfig"
modJk="/etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk.so" forwardAll="false"
jkLog="etc/httpd/logs/mod_jk.log" noRoot = "false"
jkConfig="usr/share/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.30/conf/jk/mod_jk.conf-auto"/>
-----------------------------------this is from
httpd.conf------------------------
LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
JkLogFile       logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel      info
JkWorkersFile   /usr/share/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.30/conf/jk/workers.properties
JkLogStampFormat  "[%a %b %d %H:%M:%S %Y]
JkOptions       +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories
JKRequestLogFormat  "%w %V %T"

Any help appreciated.

Best Regards,
Atul Govande
818 717 5621
NOTE: Please note that Delta Tau no longer allows the sending or receiving
of attachments with the extension .ZIP or .EXE. Please rename all .ZIP
attachments to .ZZZ. Please zip all .EXE attachments and then rename them to
.ZZZ. If you receive an attachment named .ZZZ please rename it to .ZIP.
Sorry for the inconvenience.