On 7/31/06, David Uctaa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am running Tomcat 5.5.16, and I have a couple of DataSources set up in the
GobalNamingResources section of my server.xml.  Now, I preferably want to be
able to access these resources without having to set up a separate <Context>
section for each application, so I can deploy new applications that access
these resources without having to modify my server configuration.

So don't put your Context elements in server.xml -- put them in your
new webapp's META-INF/context.xml, where they should be anyway :-)

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]