You could remove the war while tomcat is running and then redeploy it

On 7/31/06, Ach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,
I have a really bad problem with tomcat 5.5.x. I deploy an app (developed
in Eclipse 3.1.2 using tomcat sysdeo plugin) to tomcat. Now I have a
index.jsp that is just a:

<jsp:forward page="/pages/login.jsp"></jsp:forward>

OK?

Now it works but I change above line to something like:

<jsp:forward page="/tests/test.jsp"></jsp:forward>

I remove login.jsp, stop tomcat, deploy this, start tomcat but whenever I
want to see that from manager I got a 404 error that login.jsp does not
exists! I stop app, start app but no chance! I reload it from manager but
it
again seeks the login.jsp.
it is really strange. And number of sessions is 1 (and increase each
time).
I think this is a bug of tomcat. Have you encountered such problem?
-Thanks in advance