Christopher Schultz wrote:

Ryan,

One more question: What is the best method for retrieving the values?

You only have one option: ServletContext.getInitParameter

There are, however, some tools that can help you load data that is not
String-based. Jakarta commons beanutils package (specifically the
'converters' portion) can help to your string-to-whatever conversions.

Hope that helps,

-chris

Not really. If the question is "how do I retrieve the stuff I put in servletcontext?", the answer is getServletContext().getAttribute( attributeName ). Then just cast the result to the type it's supposed to be (String, Array, Hashtable, etc., ...) since getAttribute() returns type Object for everything.

--David