Chris
Thanks for replying.
The thread dump is created in product server which I can't access directly.
What u see is just part of snapshot for the stack when the server hang. I have
no idea of what happened as well, so I will ask the one in charge of server for
more info.
Maybe the problem will be solved when I know more, maybe I will ask you again.
Anyway, thank you for your help.

> Thank u, it seems I misunderstood the meaning of thread dump.
> The thread dump was created when the tomcat hang, could you find any clue of
> the reason?

What you gave was was called a "stack trace". Stack traces are generated
when exceptions are thrown but not caught (they are caught by the Java
VM and generally printed to standard output) or when a thread dump is
requested.

If you got a thread dump, then you must have requested one. As I recall,
there didn't seem to be anything wrong with the dump you showed.

Why don't you tell us more about what is happening?

-chris