Hi,

I started some experiments with a cluster of 2 Tomcats (5.5.16). I configured
the two Tomcats nearly identically (except the ports). I think the cluster
works as I see messages in the console saying that a new cluster member was
recognized when the second Tomcat starts.

The only confusing messages are the following:
27.07.2006 13:27:17 org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.ClusterSessionListener
messageReceived
WARNUNG: Context manager doesn't exist:/edac
27.07.2006 13:27:18 org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.ClusterSessionListener
messageReceived
WARNUNG: Context manager doesn't exist:/edac
27.07.2006 13:27:18 org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.ClusterSessionListener
messageReceived
WARNUNG: Context manager doesn't exist:/edac

edac in my application under webapps. What do these messages mean? Did I miss
anything with my configuration? Is this a problem for the session
replication? And what do I have to configure?

Best regards,
Ralf.