From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Moises Lejter
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 1:53 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to call beforeSessionDestroyed of SessionListener

I am not sure what you are trying to do ... but you should never be
calling
this yourself - container callbacks are Tomcat's to call.
What you would do at app level is define an HttpSessionListener to be
called...

Moises

"Umesh Kudtarkar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi,
I am trying to find out how to call beforeSessionDestroyed. From Tomcat
5.5 code I see following
in org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession

  fireContainerEvent(context,
                             "beforeSessionDestroyed",
                                           listener);

But not sure how it is called. Has anyone tried this? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Umesh