I use following taglibs in my JSP:

<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"; %>
<%@ taglib prefix="fn" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/functions"; %>
<%@ taglib prefix="ora" uri="orataglib" %>

Could you help me please, how to configure/ specify the taglibs we want to use? Did I export the JAVA_OPTS in order to access to the native library correctly?

JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.library.path=/opt/pkg/pl/lib/pl-5.6.6/lib/i686-linux"

Thanks a lot for your advice.

Thinh

Mark Thomas wrote:

Le Nguyen-Thinh wrote:
Dear friends,

My web-based application needs to communicate with a native library.
Therefore, I specify the JAVA_OPTS variable with the path to a native
library before running startup.sh:

export
JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.library.path=/opt/pkg/pl/lib/pl-5.6.6/lib/i686-linux"

Unfortunately, I got the following message when calling my JSP:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The absolute uri:
http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core cannot be resolved in either web.xml
or the jar files deployed with this application

This is nothing to do with your native library. The problem is that
the standard taglibs cannot be found. What steps have you taken to
configure taglibs for your application?

Mark