Hello:

Thanks for those explainations.
We will have to look further on the behavior of that server3_1 node.

On the 'P' option which was recommended by Mladen Turk some time ago when we
had issues (share memory locking) with a older version of mod_jk ( <1.2.15),
we have left it as it is.

But if you recommend that 'O' locking gives better performance on new mod_jk
versions we will be looking into changing it after testing under our
applications.

Thanks