Hi, All:

Here is the story, the vertical clustering seems working great, which means I
started two tomcat instances on the same machine and give them different worker
name.

Load balance/Sticky-NonSticky Session works like a charm.  I tried both sticky,
non-sticky session by open several browsers and kill one Tomcat Instance.

Sticky session will cause some client to die while the non-sticky session keep
all the clients happy. I am using the TOMCAT 5.0.28 and MOD_JK 1.2.18

Then I tried to run another Tomcat Instance on a separate machine with Tomcat
5.5 installed. If I only have one worker on this MACHINE, everything works
great. However

When I started the second worker on the original machine. Things happened
randomly, blank page will come up, then after a while some pages works again. So
it seems to me it was caused by

Sticky - session because if I removed some jsp pages on one application folder,
some error message will come up randomly in one's browser. It should not happen
because I turned on the sticky session.

Does anyone know why to display the worker name in the JSP or JAVA code so I can
show which worker service this request.

Thanks

Pat