Thanks!  That makes it usable.  I'll keep an eye out for 4.1.33.

-- Rob

On 08/15/2006 07:58 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:
Mark Thomas wrote:
I am now seeing the same thing on my dev box. I'm looking in to it and
will let you know.

My bad. If you use protocolHandler rather than
protocolHandlerClassName in the AJP connector things should work as
you expect. This is a coding bug rather than a doc bug and is enough
to keep 4.1.32 as a beta. 4.1.33 will follow shortly.

I am aiming to resolve the only outstanding TC4 bug (40252) before I
do the 4.1.33 release.

Mark