Mmm, I've changed httpd.conf file and web.xml file to this -->

In httpd.conf I've added JkMount /ecommerce/Controller treb
and in web.xml file I've changed mapping -->

   <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>Controller</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>/ecommerce/Controller</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

And the result is The requested resource (/ecommerce/Controller) is not
available.
Note: Context path value is "/" and docBase =
"/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/ecommerce". Is it important?