Hi all,

I installed the image(my project)with all the class files(work is having the
class files)by doing the precompilation.After installation , I tried to
launch webpages ...it's throwing the Filenotfound exception.
So I analyzed the problem and deleted the work directory under tomcat and
stop and started the tomcat and able to launch all the webpages .

*Here my Question is:Why it's not launching with precompilation classes?*

After deleting the work dir and while launching the web pages its created
the work directory  but looks strange in work directory.
i could see the tomcat work directory with all tomcat directories.

EX: tomcat/work/Standalone/localhost having my three contexts directories
and bin,conf,server,shared ,common,temp(all of the tomcat direc) but is not
giving any problem.

Just I want to avoid that unneccessary folders under tomcat work
directory.Ideleted those directories ,stop and started the tomcat and
launched the
pages successfully.

After doing these steps ..I conluded that i need to avoid these unneccessary
folders in work dire.hope that will solve my problem?Is there any setting in
tomcat side to compile only the webapps folder instead of whole tomcat?What
I am doing wrong here?I am doing the precompilation with ant.jar?please
suggest me to avoid this problem.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Raju