Nicolas Schwartz wrote:

> I thought it might come from the connector ...
> Did you already try to change it ?
> Which version are you using ?

Interesting point Nicolas, to be honest with you... I don't know a lot about
connectors. I went to the Server.xml file in Tomcat and found the following
lines:

    <Connector port="8009"
               redirectPort="8443" debug="0"
               protocol="AJP/1.3" tomcatAuthentication="false"/>

All the other connectors are commented out. When you ask what connector am I
using, where can I find that out?

Thanks!

Leo.