Hi,

we have a problem with our emailappender of Log4j.
We are using Log4js emailappender to be informed when an unhandled exception is
thrown in an application.
If an exception is thrown we get an email with a exceptionstacktrace as
mailbody. This works fine with Tomcat 4.

Since we are using Tomcat 5.5.12 with Sun jdk 1.5_07 no stacktrace is sent! We
get a mail with empty body.
I did some test with jdk 1.5 and Log4j and emailnotification works fine. But on
Tomcat 5.5 we get empty email.

Who can help? Any ideas?

Thanks
Mario