I have no Apache, is there another way to run one applicatio 2 virtual port?

so, I have anothr question: If i have 2 application and I want to run this
eachone  different post independently each other,so that , application1 runs
on 8080 port, application2 runs on port 8081, with restriction that
application1 can't run on port 8081, and on the contrary, application2 can't
run on 8080.
how can I do? enyone can help me?