Hi,

I upgraded Tomcat from 4.1.31 to 5.5.17, and modified
server.xml to run my existing applications. I ended
with no errors in catalina.out.

My Tomcat integrated with Apache 2.2.3 using jk1.2.18
connector, and my workers.properties remains the same.

BUT now...

1. When I point web browser to my application on local
host, the server doesn't respond and return 503
Service Temporarily Unavailable error. No error
messages written in catalina.out.

2. The logging was completely changed. How to
configure logging.properties to log messages from my
applcaitions.

Thanks
Evgeny