I still need help in this, please!!

Mansour wrote:

Hi every body:
I 've been trying to get things working, however, I believe I need a little help in this. I configured apache' Virtual host. and installed tomcat and mod_jk succefully. Now I am trying to run apache for static contents, and tomcat for *.jsp , therefore, I have put a test page "hello.jsp" in the "root of my virtual host" When I point my browser to http://virtualhost I get the static pages I'm expecting. same thing with http://virtualhost:8080, I get what I am expecting (tomcat welcome page). No problem up tp here.

Now when I try to access http://virtualhost/hello.jsp, I get error 404. So I copied hello.jsp to $CATALINA/webapps/ROOT and tried again http://virtualhost/hello.jsp and It worked. Now how do i get around this?? I need to modify the webapp/Root to reflect the content of the virtual host directory. right??
If yes. what file and modification I have to add to get this working ??
Thank you