hi,

What do you get in your ISAPI logs ?
you can browse down to the registry entrie with regedit, and review the
paths, etc. one thing comes to mind, that is that the directories
pointed at (for example the log file directory) must have been made on
before hand.

The usual cause of not getting the green arrow, is that the paths are
incorrect, or do not point at some files, or some directories are missing.

You should also be getting some messages in the event logs (of windows).

Then a new addon in IIS6 is that you must allow the "Web Service
Extension" to operate.

But I if I remember it correctly you get green arrow, even though that's
not set.

You should try downloading this one (most recent version of the .dll):

http://ftp.rhnet.is/pub/apache/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/win32/jk-1.2.18/

hope it helps
- -reynir