Good Morning Luis and Dims-

I am following up on a nasty bug (which I am experiencing) which Luis reported
and dims fixed Aug 2005 in commons-discovery
Here is the link
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/commons/proper/discovery/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/discovery/jdk/JDK12Hooks.java?diff_format=h&r1=165666&r2=227023&pathrev=227023

The mods dims made are on Line 212 of
/org/apache/commons/discovery/jdk/JDK12Hooks.java (which I CANNOT locate in any
of the source distros!)

        if (classLoader == null) {
      213                SecurityManager security =
System.getSecurityManager();
      214                if (security != null) {
      215                    try {
      216                        security.checkCreateClassLoader();
      217              classLoader = new PsuedoSystemClassLoader();
 classLoader = new PsuedoSystemClassLoader();
      218                    } catch (SecurityException se){
      219                    }
      220                }
      221          }          }

Is there a repository which contains the commons-discovery updates ???

Thanks!
Martin --