The problem is back, now not even cleaning up the complete project and re-creating it from scratch is changing the old applet for the new. Any one knows how to make tomcat how to refresh its classes? or how do i make this behavior go away.

José Renato wrote:
Actually I just do this sometimes when this behavior happens. In a production environment I believe that this is not necessary due the fact that once your program is deployed the version will not more change frequently. I don´t know what IDE are you using but I suggest you using ANT to make this sort of stuff automatically. Bye.