Hello list!

I´m having a problem to deploy an aplication that is configured as a virtual domain in server.xml.

When I deploy the application it works fine IF I use the default url. But when I use my subdomain (x.y.com) , the application is not deployed!!

I have to restart tomcat, and then the changes are applied.

My definition of the virtual host is like this:

<Host name="x.y.com" debug="0" appBase="/usr/local/apache-tomcat-5.5.17/webapps/myapp"
          unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
                <Context path="" docBase="" debug="0"/>

                directory="logs"  prefix="myapp_access_log." suffix=".txt"
                pattern="common" resolveHosts="false"/>
       </Host>

Thanks!

Marcelo