I took a course on Oracle development from them.  The instructor was a
former development manager from Oracle and really knew his stuff.  I
can't vouch for any of their other courses, but I was impressed by this
one.  It was worth the money, but it was pricey (~$1300 for a 3-day
course).

---
Tracy Nelson / Nelnet Business Solutions
402 / 617-9449