You will have to look at catalina.sh and check how these two are being set
$JAVA_OPTS $CATALINA_OPTS

-Sameer

Lee Chalupa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hello:

I need help figuring out how to modify my tomcat deployment so when the JVM
starts it starts with
a -server option.  There seems to be a bug in the jvm implementation that
fedoracore 4 is using and using
this option when the jvm starts corrects the problem at least from my
application's perspective.

The problem is that I don't know what needs changing in the startup.sh or
whatever. The application is deployed on linux runing Fedora Core 4.

Could someone give me an idea what I need to edit. I know basic linux
administration.

Thanks

Lee