Hi everybody, I got a problem... And I'd like your help

use NetBeans 5.0 with Tomcat 5.0.28 and MySQL 5.0.21, I try to crate a
connection pool from Tomcat to Mysql, I followed all the steps that I've
found on similar forums, and my frustration is that appears an error: No
Suitable Driver...

In the forums say that it means that my url
of connection is mal formed... I try with the same url a test with a
single class, calling Class.forName method and.... The url is ok....

I put the code of the configuration of the pool in the files
web.xml and context.xml, becuase I read that.... but it doesn't work...
Any suggestion....?

PD: I put the MySQL/J Connector in
TOMCAT_HOME/commos/lib....

Thanks a lot...