From: Duong BaTien [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 12:22 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Performance issue between http and https

In the previous subject: "Session dropped from https to http" i got the
following suggestion but did not get further opinion on the "performance"
argument.

On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 17:45 +0200, Andrés González wrote:
> What is the reason to mix http and https? Why don't you serve all your
> pages with https? I think the "performance" argument is not relevant
> anymore...

I change the subject to be more specific and seek advice on the choice
between (pure https) and (switching between http <-> https). Would it be
much simpler to just use https if the incremental performance is not
significant?
How are you doing in your current web sites (the site load?).

Has some one done some test on the difference in performance?

Thanks
Duong BaTien
DBGROUPS

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]