Hi William,

On 9/7/06, William Bonnet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Feris

> I can show up tomcat console after I started the startup.bat batch
script.
> But when I run startup.sh, it shows nothing. How can I showing up the
> console in Linux ? I'm using Mandriva 2005 with Sun's JDK 5.

Have you tried to open a console or terminal from your desktop
environnement
(like Konsole, gnome-terminal, rxvt or whatever) and run startup.sh from
command line ?

Yes... I did, and Tomcat is activated since then. But no debugging console
showing any activities comparing to Window's startup.bat script.

Regards,

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net

http://www.sunwizard.net Le site français des amateurs de stations Unix