hi,
  i have installed four instances of tomcat apart from the original one. i
want to run the instances ...in the same server from a asingle machine..
  How can i start the instances manually...or does it start automatically whhen
we start the TOMCAT server.
  I am using these 4 instances for load balancing.
  I started the tomcat server ONLY AND HIT THE FOLLOWING URL
  http://localhost:8080/balancer/testLB.jsp   I encountered the following error

  type Status report
  message /balancer/testLB.jsp
  description The requested resource (/balancer/testLB.jsp) is not available.

  can you pls help me out with the solution ASAP
  thanks a lot
  regarsds
  harryy