Hi everyone:
I've been working on this issue for over a week, and can't seem to figure out how or if it's possible at all.
I would like to change the default path /admin/ for Tomcat Server Administration for Tomcat 5.5 to be /tomcat-admin/ instead.
Anyone have idea how to do this?
A few web sites on my server are using http://www.domain.com/admin/ as their admin backroom, however, after installing Tomcat on the server, now it goes to Tomcat Server Administration instead. Even though the web sites have an admin folder located inside their web directory. I did some research and it seems that there is file somewhere on the server that is associated with Tomcat which tells Tomcat that by default if someone types in http://www.domain.com/admin/index.jsp it goes to Tomcat Server Administration login page.
Now, my question is does anyone know if it's possible to change that default path? If so, which file?
I have tried to make changes to:
workers2.properties.minimal
uriworkermap.properties
tomcat-users.xml
logging.properties
Then rebooted Tomcat, but no luck!!!
I hope this is possible? If so, I'd like it to be /tomcat-admin/
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Ponch

_____________________________
WIDEWORKS, INC.

"Leadership in Quality Internet Solutions!"

Pontius T.T. Malmberg
WIDEWORKS, INC.
1380 Garnet Avenue, Suite E-276
San Diego, CA 92109 US