Hi Keyur,

I've just tried this out and it works. You should add the
SSLImplementation="org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSEImplementation"  in
Connector tag in server.xml file that resides under $CATALINA_HOME/conf
directory. So, it should look like this in server.xml

<Connector  keystoreFile="/path/to/keystore" keystorePass="keystorepassword"
                port="8443" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
                enableLookups="true" disableUploadTimeout="true"
                acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true"
                clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"

SSLImplementation="org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSEImplementation"/>

Change the keystoreFile and keystorePass accordingly.
Hope this help.

Ann