Leon Rosenberg wrote:
Hello,

if performance is your goal bringing an apache in front won't do you any good.
Fedora is probably as good as anything else, although i think it's a
workstation distribution. For servers I prefer debian.

regards
Leon

Agreed...

If you like cutting edge, go Fedora.. but know that you'll sometimes get cut. Debian is really good. Also, CentOS is excellent as a RHEL clone. So, if you like Redhat and want server reliability, I would go with and have myself gone with CentOS.

John