Hello All,
   I'm looking for some insite into the mod_jk.
We have an apache web server on the outside, a
firewall and jboss on the inside (windows machines).

I'm trying to configure mod_jk , however it's begining
to look fruitless....(sorry, just been trying this for
a few days).

Anyway, mod_jk loads just fine, according to my logs.
(As I don't get any errors)
However I can't access the war files on the JBoss
machine.

Does anyone have detailed instructions you could point
me too, or even a tool/utility I can use to help me
figure out what it is I'm missing?

Thanks for any help.
Brian