Hi,

In the near future I'll face the problem of integrating Tomcat with IIS server. I'm a unix guy for a years, so it frightens me a little ;-)

I have read http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/howto/iis.html - is there any simpler way? Something similiar to <ProxyPass> in Apache? How do you integrate Tomcat with IIS? I'm thinking also about running Tomcat standalone on port 80 listening on another IP address.

Any ideas?

I'll have to deploy my application at client's site and know very little about their configs (they run IIS 6.0) and qualifications of IT stuff there.

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>