There's a lot of framework that do just that.

Try spring framework
www.springframework.org, there's a tutorial in the site that introduced
spring MVC

You will be very happy after

On 9/24/06, nubie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
  I'm sorry to bother you all, but I need to know is there a way to setup
an
ASP.NET HttpHandler-like servlet or something similar on Tomcat 5.x?!
  I'd basically just like to have all of the same file extension requests
be processed with just one servlet?! Is that at all possible!?
  I realize that must be a trivial thing to an experienced Tomcat user
(I'm
a n00b, sorry!? :( ) but I tried searching for "HttpHandler equivalent on
Tomcat" and came up with nothing concrete?! Any place with a sample to
explain how that can easily be configured on Tomcat would greatly be
appreciated!
  TIA