Mr. Lau,

Thank you very much for this batch file, it was a great help in
getting tomcat 5.5.17 running on my 64bit win2k3 install.

May I ask if you would possibly add some java memory management
options to the batch file so that it may take advantage of the 64bit
jvm?

With great appreciation and gratitude,

joon yoo